Employer Account and Social Security Fund registration
Service fee (Employer Account and Social Security Fund registration) is Baht 8,000
Other services related to Social Security Fund and Employer Registration are consisted of:
- Change company’s address is Baht 6,000.
- Change company’s name, director-authorized person is Baht 5,000.
- Temporary closed company is Baht 5,000.
- Closing down company is Baht 5,000.
- Add – Delete out branch is Baht 5,000
Scope for Employer and Socail Security Fund Registration
- To register for Social Security Fund
- To register Compensation Fund
- To apply/inform employee at maximum of 5 persons
List of required documents
- Form Sor.Por.Sor. 1-01
- Copy of PP.20
- Company Affidavit
- Company’s Map
- Shareholders’ list
- Company’s Memorandum and article.
- Photograph of office with present the address no. and company sign-board
- Rental agreement or Permission Letter for using business office issued by owner
- To prove ownership; copy of title deed may be required to present, if the company can’t support the evidence of House Registration of their owner.
- Copy – Owner’s ID card
- For Sor.Por.Sor. 1-02 and 1-03
- Authorization letter
Employer Registration under the Social Security Act.
If the company has at least one employee, the company has a duty to register the Employer account under the Social Security Act with the Social Security Office within 30 days of the start of employment. The process for registration of the Employer account under the Social Security Act can normally be completed within 1 day provided that all required information and documents are fully submitted to the Social Security Office.