Representative Office – Rep Office in Thailand
- Accounting service
- Tax service
- Auditing service
- Register or Set up Rep office in Thailand
- Liquidation – Closing of representative office
Service Fee for Accounting and Tax (item 1&2) is Baht 5,000 per month
Accounting Service for Representative Office in Thailand, Bangkok and provinces
- At Department of Business Development within 5 months from ending of accounting period.
- At Revenue Department within 150 day from ending of accounting period.
*Sample of Financial Statement be presented as bottome part of this webpage.
**Sample of Monthly report (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and its detail) be represented as bottom part of this webpage.
Tax Service for Representative Office in Thailand, Bangkok and provinces
- The head office pays remuneration for the expenses incurred when the representative office in Thailand provided various services to the head office.
- Representative office receives remuneration by only providing services to the head office, without serving to others
|Ref||Tax Form||Type of Tax||Deadline of submission|
|1||PND.1||Withholding personal income tax returns||Within 7 days of the following month|
|2||PND.1 Kor||Withholding personal income tax returns summarizing annually||Within 2 months of the end of calendar year|
|3||PND.3 , PND.53||Withholding corporate income tax returns||Within 7 days of the following month|
|4||PND.54||Withholding tax and profit remittance returns||Within 7 days of the following month|
|5||PND.50||Corporate Income Tax returns (annually)||Within 150 days from ending period.|
|6||PND.51||Corporate Income Tax returns (half year)||Within 2 months from mid of accounting period|
|7||PP.36||Value Added Tax Remittance Returns||Within 7 days of the following month|