Shareholder Change Registration in Thailand
by Panwa Group of Companies
Procedure and Timeline:
- Our procedure can be completed within 1day.
- Once we have received the required documents, we will prepare the application forms for you and we will request the director to sign.
Fee is Baht 3,000.
- In case of sending documents to be signed outside Thailand, the above fee will have an additional charge of Baht 3,000.
- Case of need us to provide “Share Transfer Agreement” the additional fee is Baht 1,000 per set.
Provision Cost – Change of Shareholder registration
- Copy of the new Shareholder’s ID card (if Thai nationality) or Passport (if foreigner) and copy of the old Shareholder’s ID card (if Thai nationality) or Passport (if foreigner), 1 set
- New Holding Structure and Old Shareholders’ list (or BOJ.5)
- Copy of a declaration of amount of money transferred from the old to the new shareholder, 1 set.