Shareholder Change Registration (Shareholder’s’ list Modification) Thailand
Service Fee: Baht 5,000
- Other services (if needed),
- “Share Transfer Agreement is Baht 1,000 per set”
- Activate Efiling (password) is free of charge.
- Re-apply Efiling (password) is Baht 1,500.
|Change of Shareholder registration||Baht|
Procedure & Timeline
- Our procedures can be completed within 1 day covering for;
- Prepare new shareholders’ list and upload to DBD online system.
- To duplicate the new shareholders’ list at DBD
- Translate the new shareholders’ list into English version.
- Copy of ID card (Passport for foreigner) of new and old shareholders.
- New Holding Structure and Old (latest) Shareholders’ list (or BOJ.5)
- DBD E-filing login & password.
** Efiling, Case of forgotten we can activate for free of charge but case of need to re-apply extra charge is Baht 1,500.
Q1: How long does it take to transfer 49% shares to our Indian company from individuals?
Panwa: Kindly note that we can transfer the shares from individual to company in the next day after the company is incorporated in the second step. Aside from that if you would like to do any modification or amend on business particulars.
Q2: Previously we have 7 shareholders in our company, how many minimum shareholders should we have? And can we inform the government when we submit financial statement?
Panwa: Since February 2023, a Thai company can be minimum of 2 shareholders, you also can upload the shareholders’ list in the same time.