Director Changing Registration
Service fees: is Baht 10,000.
Procedure and Timeline:
- For the urgent case, we can finish all step within 2 working days.
- Anyway, the whole legal process may reach 9 days including waiting approval of shareholders’ meeting as below.
|Day 1||STEP 1. Legal process, we will advertise the change of director in a local newspaper, and we will send an invitation letter for a shareholders meeting.
To comply with the Thai law, company must send an Invitation Letter for Meeting to the Shareholders with to inform the Change of Director. The letter must be sent to the shareholders by local post (with advice of delivery) and advertised in the local newspaper. This process will be taken effect within 7 days. If urgent, case by case we may avoid this legal process.
|Day 7||STEP 2. Form preparation, we will prepare the change’s director registration forms for you, and we will request the director to sign these forms in our office in the same day.|
|Day 8||STEP 3. Registration, we will submit the form of Change of Director to the D.B.D (Development Business Department). Within this day we also will duplicate the up dated company’s affidavit with inside will show the new board of director.|
- Copy of the new Director’s ID card (if Thai nationality) or Passport (If foreigner) and copy of the old ID card (if Thai nationality) or Passport (If foreigner) ,1 set.
- Copy of the affiliate company, 1 set.
- Copy of the shareholders list, 1 set.
- Personal information of new director is required such as current address, telephone number and email address.
|Change of Director registration||Baht|
|Plus, Legal process (if need)||3,000|
|Estimated Government Fees (depend on new coming and out of directors)||1,450|
|Advertisement in local newspaper||800|
|Estimated Postage for invitation letter of the meeting||200|