Director have the salary income in Thailand, Can use the passport number of the foreign director to pay the tax?.

Panwa: No. You need to have the tax identification number for submitting the tax form and pay the tax. Moreover, a taxpayer identification number is issued by the Revenue Department and comprises of 13 digits.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120