​We are on the process of extending VISA and work permit and one of the required documents are Tax form, SSO Form and incorporate documents. Please advise whether you can offer to duplicate the mentioned documents?

Panwa: Yes Of course, we can assist to duplicate the above mentioned documents at Department of Business Development (DBD), Social Security Office (SSO) and Revenue Department (RD.), which at RD. need to prepare the POA and enclose the copy of passport of the director and copy of company affidavit updated not over 6 months, please advise us for all of documents that you need us to duplicate for you then we can send you the official fee later.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:   
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th