To modification of article of association for classification of share to be common share and preferred share, If we’ll do it in future would it be possible?

Panwa: Please note that  actually you also can do later, in the future but you can do only when you need to increase the capital, but we will not recommend due to it is very  complicated, and we also will do for Modification of Article of Association only for the case of  newly registered company, but if in case the company is already registered for a long time, we do not serve for such, thus, if you need to Modify then better if you do now. Kindly find our service scopes and details for the company registration

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120