The company has a loan from a foreign director who does not reside in Thailand. When the company pays interest, how to deduct the withholding tax and submit it?

Panwa :  Must withhold tax at the rate of 15 % under Section 50(2)(a) of the Revenue Code and submit with the form P.N.D. 2 within the 7th day of the following month.

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120