The company sale the goods to the client and the client already pays for the goods, which they deduct the withholding tax amount and submit to the revenue department already. In case the client mistakenly  deduct the incorrect amount and issued the withholding tax certificate for the company already,  how to do for the tax that the client deducts?.

Panwa : The company can use the withholding tax certificate that the client deduct to credit the tax when calculating the tax (Section 60 Calculation of withholding tax). And if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here

 For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120