I want to have my condo as registered address. since the border close now, I wonder if I can pay extra 15,000 baht fee in advance on top of deposit so that I don’t need to worry about the bill in coming months.

Panwa: normally need to collect the bill in the condo, which they will put the bill in the mail box then you can collect it and then you can pay directly to Metropolitan Electricity Authority or 7 Eleven, which if you cannot come or no have anyone to help you for this, we also can assist you for such, please let me know.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th