If I want to get a TIN (Tax ID Number), can I do it? And How?

Panwa: It can be for 2 cases;
1. If you have a job and working permit, of course you can apply for TIN immediately.
2. If you don’t have job yet, you also can apply for TIN but you may have to issue letter to certify yourself that you have permanent residence or address in Thailand or stay in Thailand longer than 180 days or you have some income from oversea and bring to Thailand during the tax calendar year and the owner of the address must issue consent letter with copy of ID card of onwer and copy of House registration.

Further information at our official website: https://www.companythailand.net/issuing-tax-identification-in-thailand/

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'App: +66 8 5713 1000
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th

Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MhJsbjkPrji51Qyt6
Sky train: Yellow Line, Chokchai 4 Station, Gate 4. Our office is located between Soi Latphrao 50 and 52.

Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.