We would like to discuss that we withheld the tax 3% of payments of “Golf Simulator Equipment” selling which it does not need to deduct any withheld tax 3% but our client understood that it is the “Services”, so, they had withheld the tax from the payment. However,  they cannot return the withholding tax to us due to they submitted to Revenue Department already. Can we refund this amount from the Revenue Department?

Panwa: Please note that the Company can refund this withholding tax from the Revenue Department which the Company can submit the request within 3 years from the due date of the filing of tax return, according to the Revenue Code section no. 27 ter.

If you need any further consulting or discussion for tax matter and further assisting for tax matter, please note that we can assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th