If the company accidentally filed financial statements which the director sign, but unsigned by auditor at RD, how to do?

Panwa: The company need to contact and discuss directly with the RD officer in the company’s area about this matter.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th