If the Company have processed the deduction of withholding tax and filing on behalf of the payer/customers (juristic person), what  evidence for Company income tax credit can the company use?

Panwa: Please note that the Company can use the copy of withholding tax return (PND.53) and the withholding tax payment receipt of Revenue Department ( as deduct and file on behalf of customer) to be the evidence of Company income tax credit according to the Revenue Code section no. 60. Anyway, we provide accounting, tax and auditing services please click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th