The company stop doing business and therefore has no  income and has not notified the termination with the Department of Business Development. For this case, does our company still  have to pay corporate income tax?

Panwa : If the juristic person has not been registered for dissolution to the Department of Business Development, it still has the duty to prepare financial statements, submit forms P.N.D. 50 and P.N.D. 51, together with tax payment (if any) in accordance with Section 68 of the Revenue Code.

Anyways, in case you need further assistance for tax matter, please note that we could assist for such click here.

We would kindly like to inform that in substitution of the celebration of Visakha Bucha, we are taking some day off from our regular working schedule and we will not be working on June 5, 2023 (Monday). We will be back to work on June 6, 2023 (Tuesday).

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000

Whats'app: +66 8 5713 1000



Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.