The company purchased goods and received the tax invoice. Such tax invoice is broken (torn on the bottom part of the page, under the authorized signature part and the full amount and other important details are not broken and can still be seen), can this document be used to claim VAT?

Panwa:  Yes, such tax invoice can be used, as specified under Section 86/4 and 82/5 of the Revenue Code. And if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120