Our company is considering to hire an individual to be the legal consultant to support for any legal matters such as outline the agreement/any lawsuit relating to business operation. The employment shall be like hiring outsource and the fee that we will pay to them will be on a monthly basis in the same as 10,000 Baht/month. How shall we deduct the withholding tax? Please advise.

Panwa: The income from laws shall be considered as the assessable income under 40(6) liberal professionals. If the payee is an individual and resident in Thailand, the company must deduct 3% when make the payment to them.

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'App: +66 8 5713 1000
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th

Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MhJsbjkPrji51Qyt6
Sky train: Yellow Line, Chokchai 4 Station, Gate 4. Our office is located between Soi Latphrao 50 and 52.

Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.