Our company had requested the tax refund (VAT) but the tax officer did not approve and issue the letter to us for notice of filing additional tax. If we did not agree with them and would like to refuse for tax assessment how we should proceed with this matter?

Panwa: The company have the right to appeal for the assessment by the tax officer within 30 days after getting the notification letter from the tax office. And if you need further assistance for VAT refund, monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th