We would like to discuss if our service will pay VAT at 0%, what are the points that must be considered?
Panwa: Please note that if your service will pay VAT at 0% according to the Revenue Code section no. 77/2, 80/1(2), you can consider as below:
– The service is performed in Thailand
– The one who used service is in overseas
– The service has been completed in Thailand
– All results of completion of service is sent to use in overseas
– There have been a payment evidence follow invoice under the name of VAT registrant except the VAT registrant serve without the fee
If you need any further consulting or discussion for tax matter and further assisting for tax matter, please note that we can assist for such click here.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120