Our company mistakenly used standard invoice this month. In case of claim VAT, could we use such invoice to claim or do we need to revise it to be tax invoice, if so, how do we proceed?

Panwa : There is no need to revise the invoice, however, the company must submit additional VAT PP.30 and on such form,  must select “Overdeclared purchases” and need to pay the VAT that the company over use.

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th