Our Thai company makes 100% income from overseas (over Baht 1.8 million) and such income is brought in and used in Thailand. For such matter, does the company need to register for VAT or not?

Panwa: Kindly note that if such case is service income was done and used in overseas 100%, then there is no need to register VAT. 

However, if such income was done in Thailand and export to use in overseas 100%, if it  reach more than Baht 1.8M, the company has the responsibility to register for VAT.

Anyways, if you would need the assistance for VAT registration, please note that we can assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'App: +66 8 5713 1000
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th

Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MhJsbjkPrji51Qyt6
Sky train: Yellow Line, Chokchai 4 Station, Gate 4. Our office is located between Soi Latphrao 50 and 52.

Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.