Do you provide Legalization/ Attestation service?

The client has a Certificate issued in Thailand and now they want to legalize it to apply for a Work Permit in Vietnam.

The document was notarized already and now the document must be legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affair in Thailand and then legalized at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand.

So please check the attached file here. We hope to know from you the fee, time frame and required document to proceed.