I am in Phuket now and I need a Power of Attorney notarized and accredited by the Chinese embassy to complete the sale of a property in China. Can you help with this?

Panwa: Yes, we can help you for this type of service, which you need to translate the document from Chinese version to English version first and then legalize at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand first and after, it must be attested by the Chinese embassy which our fee is Baht 10,000 for both Departments and it takes time around 10 days.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'App: +66 8 5713 1000
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th

Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MhJsbjkPrji51Qyt6
Sky train: Yellow Line, Chokchai 4 Station, Gate 4. Our office is located between Soi Latphrao 50 and 52.

Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.