We are a company based in Thailand that has financial statements and documents required to be legalized at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand. The documents are in Thai and English versions (except for Auditor report to be in Thai only). Could you help to consult if you provide service to get those documents legalized?

Panwa: Yes, we can assist for such services, which by the way the documents must be certified at the Department of Consular Affairs first and then after legalized at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand. Our service fee is Baht 5,000 per each Department not including the service fee for translation if needed; our fee is Baht 800 per page and not include the fee for duplicate the document at DBD and Government fee and take time around 1-2 weeks depend on the queue.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:   
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th