We are going to increase the capital from 1 million baht to 10 million baht by cash, and the bank can provide the bank certificate, which way can we use to increase the capital, by issue the new shares or increase the share of value to comply with the law? 

Panwa: We have noted that you need to increase capital from 1 million to be 10 million Baht by cash and we can recommend you to increase  by issuing the new shares which we think is better due to it is not complicate. Thus, we assist for this matter and please click here to find out our services fee. 


We would kindly like to inform that in substitution of the celebration of Visakha Bucha, we are taking some day off from our regular working schedule and we will not be working on June 5, 2023 (Monday). We will be back to work on June 6, 2023 (Tuesday).

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000

Whats'app: +66 8 5713 1000

Email: bkk@panwa.co.th


Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.