Rules for canceling the old tax invoice and issuing a new one

Panwa : The company registered VAT and prepares the tax invoice incorrectly. When the client has to request to cancel the old tax invoice and issue the new tax invoice:

(1)    Request to return the 1st tax invoice and stamp “Cancel” or strike out and keep with copy of 1st tax invoice.

(2)    Issue the new tax invoice such as the new number but put the date at the same 1st tax invoice.

(3)    Need to remark on the new tax invoice “It is a cancellation and issuance of a new tax invoice instead of the original No…..Book….”

The company that  requested to cancel the tax invoice need to copy the 1st tax invoice for reference.

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120