Tax ID. Registration – Thailand
Condition of registration of Tax ID Number: Every juristic person who registered and carry on business in Thailand must apply for a tax ID number to be a tax payer within 60 days since the date of incorporation,, this Tax ID number must be quoted on all tax returns.
*** Since May 2017, Tax Authority in Thailand just change the rule which required more document such as working permit and prove for the residence here in Thailand and etc, so we can serve for case by case only.*******
Required Documents for Tax ID Number Registration
- LP.10.3 (Tax ID Number application) From 1 Set.
- Copy of Affidavit (Not exceed 6 months) 1 set.
- Copy of ID card of signatory director(s).
- Copy of Housing Registration of signatory director(s).
Business office’s evidences:
- Permission Letter for using business office issued by owner
- Copy of ID Card and House registration – owner 1 set:
In case of owner is a juristic person, item no.13 will be waived and must be used below documents which are consisted of:
- Copy of Affidavit and Objective of owner (juristic person), for 1 set each.
- Copy of ID card of the signatory director(s) (juristic person) for 1 set each.
- Copy of House registration of the signatory director(s) (juristic person) for 1 set each.
- All above must be signed (as certify) by signatory director(s), except item no.5 – 6.
- Case of the company was set up by Panwa Group item no. 2 will prepared by Panwa Group.
- Case of foreigner using Copy of Passport instead of ID. Card.
Our service fee: Baht 10,000.