In case we apply our Thai relatives/ friends/ partners as one of the shareholders, are there any more method(s) that would help ensure our operation independency, and also future ownership of our company?

Panwa: You can let them sign the contract or letter to guarantee that he/ she will not involve in any business in your company or you can Modify Article of Association to be common shares and preference shares, which the foreigner hold common shares and the voting right is 1 share per 1 vote, and for the Thai shareholder holds the preference shares, which the voting right will be 10 shares per 1 vote, but for this process will take long time to register more than the normal case.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:   
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120