When we register to the Government, our company name has “Ltd” but when our supplier issue the tax invoice to us they put “Co., Ltd”, we can use it for claim VAT or not?

Panwa: If the meaning of your company name has not been changed (even the complete company name has not been stated on tax invoice), it can be used for VAT claiming.

However, you need to request the correct tax invoices in the future due to the judgment of each officer may be different when checking your Company.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:   
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th