Verification of the suppliers’ factories in Thailand
Panwa can assist if you are looking for someone to help in visiting your supplier’s factory (office or place) in Thailand for supplier’s verification by visiting supplier factory or office to assure your purchasing decision. Panwa can provide by 2 options as below
*** The services are unavailable – temporaly stop serving ***
Package A: Mini Package of verification
- Fee is Baht 2,000
- To communicate via phone call for the permission of visiting (rough schedule) and their requirement of this visit.
- To inquire basic information
- a. Location of product’s storage
- b. Name and number of persons will be involved in this physical checking.
- c. The up to date Company Affidavit or Certificate.
- To check status of the company via Government website for Active, Defunct or Liquidation company.
- To check the reputation of supplier on internet (only in Thai language).
- Timeline: Our report will be sent you within 2 working days via email.
- Remark: Please be informed that
- In case of no correspondence from the supplier, we will try to call up to 4 times within 24 hrs and our jobs will be completed even though we don’t get any feedback or correspondence. Anyway we still do scope 3 and 4 with and also our verification’s report will be sent you via email.
- Our verification’s report is just a rough check which we can’t provide any comments or ensure you to rely on this supplier or not.
In order to start quickly please down load the Enquiry Sheet as below and give us the necessary via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (CC: email@example.com) and click the payment button to settle service fee via credit card.
- Enquiry Sheet for Supplier Verification – download here.
- Sample verification report for mini package as below:
Package B: Visit Package
(we can serve whenever the option A is finished)
Fee, starting is Baht 10,000, however for the actual fee will be discuss case by case.
Scope of services ( will be discussed in detail for case by case)
The sample scope as below, but for the actual scope will be set up case by case.
- Checking factory condition
- Factory license
- Product Certificate
- Company documents (Incorporated document and export document)
- Evidence documents including verifying the contact person
- Factory environment
- Checking the products or goods
- Checking the purchased products or goods (from original products)
- Checking the condition of purchased products or goods
- Checking the amount of goods
- Checking the storage place
- Checking the purchased products or goods are real or fake
- Checking that the goods are in a good condition and kept in order for easy auditing
- Checking that the trademark or description of each product are described clearly in order to count easily and correctly
- Activities inside the factory
- Checking the production is real or fake
- Checking the production line
- Checking if have enough staff or not
- Checking the number of machines and the condition of machines
- Are all departments in the factory suitable enough?
- Data acquisition from outside people
- Checking basic information from outside person
- Checking the history of factory
- Checking the factory presence
- Taking photo of the factory
- Taking photo of the factory and surrounding
- Taking photo of the production line, machine, and various department
- Taking photo of the purchased products or goods
- Taking photo with information provider(person) and place