We have the rental income in the year, but we did not file the half- year tax (P.N.D. 94), how can we do?

Panwa: You need to file the half- year tax (P.N.D. 94) and pay the penalty and surcharge:

  1. Penalty 1.5% of the amount of tax payable (if any)
  2. Surcharge 200 Baht.

Thus, we could assist for filing P.N.D.94 on your behalf and other taxes, please click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:   
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th