The company has to pay the rental booth to a related company in overseas, for such  expenses, these are not expenses of company but are the expenses of the related company in overseas, but the organizer needs to issue an invoice to the company in Thailand. How about for these expenses?

Panwa : The organizer needs to issue an invoice by the name of a related company in overseas that can’t issue for the company in Thailand and for the company in Thailand, need to issue the debit note to a related company overseas for the expenses to pay first and record this to “Advance payment” 

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120