The staff is working abroad and stays abroad more than in Thailand, for more than 180 days and receive salary and allowances into a bank account in Thailand. Does the staff need  to pay personal income tax?

Panwa : If the staff have income in the type of salary and allowances from working abroad and if it is an employer’s business in Thailand and such income is received from employers in Thailand, which is subjected to personal income tax payable under Section 41 paragraph one of the Revenue Code. 

Anyways, if you need further assistance for personal income tax filing, please note that we can assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Office: +66 2 933 9000
Whats'App: +66 8 5713 1000

Sky train: Yellow Line, Chokchai 4 Station, Gate 4. Our office is located between Soi Latphrao 50 and 52.

Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.