Jobs for Burmese in Thailand, Bangkok.
Business Co-ordinator” with following qualifications.
Panwa Group, founded in year 2000, is accounting, auditing, corporate and business setting up firm based in Bangkok. We serve small to medium size local and international companies in various businesses around Thailand.
“Business Coordinator” with following qualifications.
- Burmese nationality, currently living in Thailand
- Male / Female, below 35 years of age
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Management or other
- Can be a newly graduated
- Good command of English both verbal and writing
- Computer literate (MS Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Flexibility travel in Thailand and oversea
The primary role of an international business coordinator is to act as a hub for coordination between our customers and our team who not conversant in English communication especially contact via email, this position has responsibility to support directly to our managing director who has a lot contact from foreign company and oversea.
- Your current resume with current photo.
- Letter of recommendations.
- Education certificate and transcript.
- Prepare yourself for this position such as knowledge for business letter and other skill.
Please be informed that our working hour and day of Panwa Group is:
- During June to July working time is Monday to Friday between 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- During high season, January to May Monday to Saturday (only Saturday is start 09.30am). Due to this high season so we will offer free holidayh for another 3 days during Jun.
- Salary of at ____________ baht per month.
- Bonus at end of June every year.
- Social Security Fund
- Accident insurance
- Annual leave
- Annual trip in Thailand
- Working permit and Visa
- we offer tax and social security fund for this position.
Enjoy working with us visit our page, click here.