My wife (foreigner) has property in Thailand and she has the income for rental property, can she use the Child Allowance section to file the tax in Thailand? If yes, what are the additional documents that we need to submit? 

Panwa: Yes, she can use the Child Allowance in the amount of  THB 30,000 per person maximum 3 persons and you need to attach the copy of the child’s birth certificate as a reference. Anyway, we could assist for filing personal income tax and other taxes please click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120