I have some question about company ownership. Currently, our company has a capital of 2 mil THB and 51% local ownership. Is there any way to change company to be 100% foreign ownership?
Panwa: Kindly note that in case you would like to change company to be 100% foreign owned, you can do with options as below;
- You can apply under BOI
- Doing the business export 100% and no sale in local with 2 million capital
- Retail of all types of products by capital not lower than 100 million
- And wholesale of all types of products with capital not lower than 100 million
- Doing the business under Treaty of Amity (can hold the ownership 100% by US citizen)
- Register for trading of whole sale or retail business with capital of Baht 100 million for each kind.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
In the year 2020 if there any new rules came for 100%
Only export company registration process ?
For 100% foreign owned.
For a work permit if it is ok to hire 1 or 2 thai staff? To pay social security.
What is your total package?
Or any other better option?
During COVID19 do you open for consult?
Thank you for your qestion, there is no more new rule to help during Covid 19 for 100% owned export company so you still have to register with minimum amount of Baht 2 million. Our office can’t serve for working permit and visa due to we are not specilist in that field so you can use us as registration and later you can find another provider for visa and working permit.