I have some question about company ownership. Currently, our company has a capital of Baht 2 million and 51% local ownership. Is there any way to change company to be 100% foreign ownership?
Panwa: Kindly note that in case you would like to change company to be 100% foreign owned, you can do with options as below;
- You can apply under BOI
- Doing the business export 100% and no sale in local with 2 million capital
- Retail of all types of products by capital not lower than 100 million
- And wholesale of all types of products with capital not lower than 100 million
- Doing the business under Treaty of Amity (can hold the ownership 100% by US citizen)
- Register for trading of whole sale or retail business with capital of Baht 100 million for each kind.