Service fee is Baht 15,000 per year.
(fee will be increased during April to May every year)
- Preparation of Yearly Audit Financial Statement with certified and audited by Certified Public Accountant (CPA, Thailand) and issue auditor’s report in English version.
- Preparation for accounting records such as Journal, General Ledger, Trial Balance and Financial Statements and issue Financial Statement in English version.
- Preparation tax service for Yearly Corporate Income Tax return (PND.50 form)
- Preparation of secretarial documents consisted of: Application form for Company’s Information Submission (Sor.Bor.Chor.3) Form, Shareholders’ List (Bor.Oor.Jor.5) Form.
- We will be applied as chartered accountant (with bachelor degree in Major of Accounting) to Ministry of Commerce (MoC) as accountant of your company.
- To file(submit) to related government consists of: The Revenue Department (RD) and MoC (E-filing).
- Step of AGM, to follow the enforcement of the Civil and Commercial Code sector 1175 regarding the “Sending of Invitation Letter for annual shareholders meeting”, it’s effect to the approval for the financial statement of year ended December 31, 2009 and onward, therefore all company must send the notice (letter) to invite all shareholders for holding of the annual meeting by post with advice of delivery service and must publish in a local news paper, both procedures require to be done at least 7 days before the meeting date (case of extra-ordinary meeting require at least 14 days).
- Furthermore, our accounting service shall be practiced carefully under the Accounting Act of B.E 2000 and also comply with Thai Accounting Standard (TAS) and Taxation rule.
Timeline: 7 working days or depend on document support from client. Case of urgent we can complete the financial statement within 1 day too.
Dormant company Thailand Answer and Question – QA
Q1: Our company is dormant (no income and expenses) and also we registered VAT. For this matter, do we still need to do the monthly VAT filing or not?
Answer: Yes, the company still have the obligation to filing every month , even if dormant, which the company must put 0 on the VAT form.
Q2: Our Head Office in Singapore prefer to handle accounting and other will come to your support for our subsidiary company in Thailand so possible to use your service as dormant company?
Panwa: Yes, we can support your Thailand subsidiary
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120