Service fee is Baht 15,000 per year.
(fee will be increased during April to May every year)
- Preparation of Yearly Audit Financial Statement with certified and audited by Certified Public Accountant (CPA, Thailand) and issue auditor’s report in English version.
- Preparation for accounting records such as Journal, General Ledger, Trial Balance and Financial Statements and issue Financial Statement in English version.
- Preparation tax service for Yearly Corporate Income Tax return (PND.50 form)
- Preparation of secretarial documents consisted of: Application form for Company’s Information Submission (Sor.Bor.Chor.3) Form, Shareholders’ List (Bor.Oor. Jor.5) Form.
- We will be applied as chartered accountant (with bachelor’s degree in Major of Accounting) to Ministry of Commerce (MoC) as accountant of your company.
- To file(submit) to related government consists of: The Revenue Department (RD) and MoC (E-filing).
- Step of AGM, to follow the enforcement of the Civil and Commercial Code sector 1175 regarding the “Sending of Invitation Letter for annual shareholders meeting”, it’s effect to the approval for the financial statement of year ended December 31, 2009 and onward, therefore all company must send the notice (letter) to invite all shareholders for holding of the annual meeting by post with advice of delivery service and must publish in a local newspaper, both procedures require to be done at least 7 days before the meeting date (case of extra-ordinary meeting require at least 14 days).
- Furthermore, our accounting service shall be practiced carefully under the Accounting Act of B.E 2000 and also comply with Thai Accounting Standard (TAS) and Taxation rule.
Timeline:7 working days or depend on document support from client. Case of urgent we can complete the financial statement within 1 day too.
Dormant company Thailand Answer and Question – QA
Q1: Our company is dormant (no income and expenses) and also we registered VAT. For this matter, do we still need to do the monthly VAT filing or not?
Panwa: Yes, the company still have the obligation to filing every month , even if dormant, which the company must put 0 on the VAT form.
Q2: Our Head Office in Singapore prefer to handle accounting and other will come to your support for our subsidiary company in Thailand so possible to use your service as dormant company?
Panwa: Yes, we can support your Thailand subsidiary
Greeting from Author
Mr. Tana Sipa
CPA and Director
WhatsApp & mobile: +66 81 919 6225
Office Tel: +66 2933 9000
Most interested topics related to Dormant Company
- search for alive/existing company – free of charge.
- duplicate incorporated documents
- maintain dormant with VAT and Non-VAT
- VAT’s duty and liability for dormant company
- Corporate income tax for dormant
- Non-Alive dormant or Defunct company
Hi, My name is Matthew Wong, i come from Hong Kong, i was register a company on Nov 2019, and try to setup a shop in Bangkok, however, corona virus was stop everything in this moment, we cannot go to Thailand right now, we have bank account in SCB bank, but everything still pending until we can go back. I know that we need submit a balance sheet and annual audit report under Thailand law, please send me a quotation about the services, please note that I’m not in Thailand right now, and cannot come back under corona virus situation.
Dear Sir, we can serve for all of your requested, case of you are outside Thailand we also send you for siggning there too. Anyway our manager will issue the quotation with timeline for you soon. Thank you and Best Regards, Mr. Tana Sipa (CPA. Thailand no. 5741)