​For register the company, will my overstay cause any paperwork problems? Can I be director and authorized signatory without clearing the passport stamps (I have overstayed)?

Panwa: No, cannot be because the required document is copy of valid passport with the latest immigration stamp and still not yet expired, thus, before you will register the company, it would be better if you should clear all of your VISA first to avoid the problem.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th