My wife (foreigner) has property in Thailand and she has the income for rental property, does she need to file the tax in Thailand?

Panwa: Yes, she need to file the personal income tax form 2 times per year: 

  1. The half-year tax (P.N.D. 94) within the end of September
  2. The personal income tax from (P.N.D. 90) within the end of March of the next year. 

Anyway, we could assist for such which is preparing and filing the individual income tax, please click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120