The company has to return the loan from a director with the interest. How about the tax for the company in Thailand to pay interest to foreign directors in Malaysia?.

Panwa : The company needs to deduct the tax 15% from the interest to pay to foreign director in Malaysia and need to fill in the detail on tax form PND.2 and submit to the revenue department.

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120