I bought a product from a company, however such company issued an original unsigned tax invoice. Would I be able to use it to claim VAT? Please advise.

Panwa: Yes, such unsigned tax invoice can be used to claim VAT, as specified under Section 86/4 of the Revenue Code.

Anyways, if you need further assistance for monthly tax filing, half-year tax filing and doing yearly tax, kindly note that we could assist for such click here.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th