Is a non-VAT registrant company mandatory to pay taxes?

Panwa: Normally, consumer should pay vat when buy any goods and services which such vat can be recorded as Company’s expenses. Moreover, if you mean other taxes, when the Company had  been registered, it is automatic as a taxpayer such as corporate income tax, withholding tax etc. Thus, the company is responsible to submit the financial statement yearly audited by Thai CPA and we could assist for doing yearly accounting, click here

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120