The Chinese Embassy in Thailand can legalize 2 kinds of the document as follows:
- General personal documents such as diploma, birth, death and marriage certificates, change name certificate, etc.
- Juristic person’s documents such as Company’s affidavit, Commercial certificate, and shareholder list etc.
Our service fee: Baht 5,000
|Government fee for legalization document at China Embassy|
|Juristic Person documents||General personal documents|
|Option 1 : 4 working day||Baht 2,800 / set||Baht 1,400 / set|
|Option 2 : 2 working day||Baht 4,400 / set||–|
|Option 3 : 1 working day||Baht 5,200 / set||–|
*The above government fee needs to be paid when pick up the documents at Chinese Embassy*
- Legalization document at Ministry of Foreign Affairs 3-4 days
- Authentication of document at Chinese Embassy which depend on urgent cases;
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 4 days
- Request of legalization form
- Original and copy of identification documents of the applicant for document certification (such as ID card or passport)
- Original and copy of documents that needs to be legalized (in case original document is in Thai language, need to translate into English language first and also need to certify and seal of the authorized consular office, which both can be done at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand)
- Power of attorney
REMARK: On the process of legalization, the officer may request more additional documents, depend on their discretion.
For further information please contact our office at:
Tel: 02 933 9000
WhatsApp: +66 81 919 6225