I got Sino pharm vaccine from Thai hospital and I need to legalize my vaccination certificate. Is it possible to get this?

Panwa: Yes of course, we can assist for such, however, please note that before we can propose you the fee please advise us first where did you get the vaccine, is it  in Government hospital or Private hospital, due to if you get from the Government hospital we can Certify directly at MFA and then legalize document at Embassy follow each nationalities, but if you get the vaccine from the private hospital we need to certify from The Medical Council of Thailand first before you can Certify at MFA and legalize at  Embassy then. Please click here to check our more services for our legalization services. 

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th