In Thailand people can change her/his own name to be other and whenever their name and surname are changed we can serve for the re-issue of company incorporate document, personal document such as bank document, title deed, house registration book and etc.

You can contact us at Panwa Office for the fee and scope.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:   
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120