The Company registered in Thailand would like to discuss that if the Company will export the goods to DG limited in China, the goods will be delivered to their representative in Thailand first due to their warehouse in overseas is inconvenient to store the goods now. Please advise us if the Company can pay VAT for this export sale at rate 0%?
Panwa: The Company can pay VAT for this case at rate 0%, if it is following:
- It has the evidence that DG Ltd. ordered the goods from the Company such as PO, proforma invoice etc.
- It has the evidence that DG ltd is inconvenient to receive the goods and appoint the representative of temporary storage.
- The evidence presents that the Company is the one who submit the “Export Entry”.
- The period of temporary storage isn’t over 180 days.
- The evidence of goods payment to the Company, etc.
Anyways, if you would need further assistance for tax consulting and advisory of tax points, we could assist for such click here.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120