The company moved its office location address to a new address (but not yet registered for change of address at the government), thus, for this matter, if the tax invoice is issued under this new address, could the company claim VAT?

Panwa: Kindly note that the company could not claim VAT for this tax invoice issued under the new address (which has not yet been registered at the government department). Anyway, we could assist for the change of company office address at the government department please click here to find out our service fee.


For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Phone: +66 2 933 9000

Whats'app: +66 8 5713 1000



Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.