What to do if Vat certificate (PP20) of the company is lost?

Panwa: If vat certificate (PP20) is lost, you need to report it to the police station to bring the police report to submit to the Revenue Department to issue a new one that using the PP09 form, which will be received approximately 2 months.

For more information, please feel free to contact us:

Phone: +66 2 933 9000

Whats'app: +66 8 5713 1000

Email: bkk@panwa.co.th


Address: 1560 Latphrao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.