Utility bill in Thailand such as electric bill, water bill and telephone bill, foreigner can apply with related authority in order to prove as having residence in Thailand and you may prove this evidence that you have residence in Thailand, Panwa also can assist to change the payer into utility bill to be under foreigner’s name, our service as below:

Service Fee

  • Change of payer’s name in Electric bill or water bill is Baht 6,000.
  • Case of need our address for purpose of obtaining those bill is Baht 30,000 per year.
  • Translation of Water bill or Electric bill is Baht 500 per page.

Remark: No official fee for its changing in name.

Water bill – Changing payer’s name

Procedures: Send the application form to change the Water payer’s name to Metropolitan Waterworks Authority in your area by specifying the following information:

  • Name of the payer in water bill (the current payer)
  • Name of the payer in water bill (the new payer)
  • User registration number
  • Unit number
  • The contact name and number for officer to contact back

Timeline: Within 1 day depend on the queue of the officer

Official Fee: None

Required Documents:

  • One month updated water bill
  • Copy of passport
Electric bill – Changing payer’s name

(under creation)

For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Phone : +66 2 933 9000
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Email: bkk@panwa.co.th